+1 y

If you were talking to someone, but you werent labeled as boyfriend/girlfriend yet.....

would you think its still OK to talk with other people?

I'm "talking" with this guy right now, we've both established we think each others cute and we talk 24/7 and he's dropped hints at a relationship and everything...we Haven't kissed yet (but I have a feeling the next time I see him we will) and we've hung out a few times and stuff but he's been gone on a business trip since Friday and left his phone at home so we Haven't been talking, but he's messaged me a few times on this website we met on and stuff, but he wrote a status on there today that in it said "single so hmu" , I mean, we're not official bf/gf, but I stopped talking to other guys who were hitting on me because I'm serious about him and I really like him and from all of our conversations, the things he's said and the way he's behaved he seems quite serious about me too, so I'm just wondering why he would write that on his status? I asked him the other week how many other girls he was talking to and he said none except to just have conversations with them as in being friendly, and so neither of us are "talking" to other people, so I'm just confused as to why he put that there
+1 y
hmu=hit me up aka message me
1
1