+1 y

Girl endless testing?

There's this girl I really like. I have a very good feeling, 99% (...) certain that she is very interested. I tried to ask her out a few times but she found excuses...I think it was too early in our acquaintance so she didn't feel comfortable...but then started flirting with me like hell...I felt I wasn't in a position to ask her out again, and the truth is I felt I can't cooperate with her too close to the last time I tried to ask her out (was like the 3rd time)...but now I am trying to get close again, whenever I approach and talk to her I feel she is very happy, nervous, etc...but it's always the next time she pretends not to see me, and then I come over and again it's great and laughs and very warm energy, and again...she will never initiate anything, and I feel like she is endlessly testing me if I am serious about her. I am not playing games but I feel like I have also my ego and I must get some kind of sign...but then again I understand she is so afraid or something...I am so afraid it will get into a dead-end, and on the other hand I am afraid to ask her out again because maybe she will freak out again...damn she is so complex it's killing me...any ideas?
Girl endless testing?
Add Opinion