+1 y

Please help! Why do I react like this?

I’m a 18 year old girl.

I’m pretty average. I’m not ugly, but I’m not drop dead beautiful. I’m not a genius, but I’m pretty smart. I can be shy in the beginning but once I feel comfortable around people I talk a lot.

Things about me that aren’t so average:

I’ve never had sex, I’ve never had a boyfriend and I’ve never been in love.

Don’t get me wrong guys are interested in me and I’ve had crushes before. The problem is I reject them as soon as they act like they have feelings for me.

As soon as a guy starts texting me a lot or asks me out, my stomach hurts and I feel a bit like I’m going to be sick. I just want to get away from them.

When I go out (at parties or clubbing) I’m really flirty and I love dancing with guys and I’ve kissed a lot of guys. But I’ve only been on 3 dates with 3 different guys. In all 3 cases I had a good time, but I didn’t really talk to the guys after the date. They would try to ask if we should do it again sometime and I just rejected them.

I know this sounds ridiculous… I should know why I feel like this myself, but I have no idea why I react this way. Because I doesn’t matter if they’re really good looking or I’m having a good time with them: My reaction is the same.

Please help if you can explain why I do this!

(Ps. If there’s a lot of grammar errors I’m truly sorry. I’m from Denmark)
Please help! Why do I react like this?
Add Opinion