+1 y

What did I do wrong? Oh right-nothing.

So,there's this guy I've been trying to go out with but he keeps cancelling on me. First,he got called into work. Ok,no problem,these things happen. Then we rescheduled but again,it didn't happen. Something came up at the last minute(work-and he was going to see me on his lunch break)which would've made him late and plus I needed to get back at a certain time(We were meeting across town from my place). So I said,"reschedule?" He didn't respond but instead was focusing on a term I had used...

So last night I didn't hear from him so I sent him a text. He apologized for not seeing my message as he was watching tv.

Then today I see him online on the dating site where we met. No text.

Wtf? I didn't do anything! I might as well become a nun:/
Updates:
+1 y
I realize too I'm probably being impatient and should do a wait and see. But I've been through this so many times,I know when a guy is no longer interested:(
+1 y
Ok,thanks everyone. I still don't understand where it went wrong. We kept trying to meet up but his work keeps getting in the way. Guess I'm just not worth it.
+1 y
Ok,it was all a misunderstanding; He thought that I thought he didn't want to meet me,lol

We talked last night and he's clearly interested,but no meet up was mentioned. We'll see.
What did I do wrong? Oh right-nothing.
Add Opinion