+1 y

Giving up on dating and relationships. What are fun things to do as a single guy?

I think I have come to a point in my life 24 that I think I honestly don't see going anywhere dating. I am not a shy guy and I have tried to be funny and friendly and you know all that stuff, but women always walked away from me, before I even ask them out for a date. And I have tried everything talking to girl at work, girls on the street, girls at school, girls everywhere. Anyways I have had some pretty bad experiences too trying to get or flirt the girls.

I don't know man I am just tired of dating and trying to get a girlfriend. I have tried hard and it has got me nowhere. So I just want be single and maybe if I get lucky get some flings but I am not even going to try hard anyways.

1
1