+1 y

Why do guys play hot and cold?

one minute they're happy to talk to you, blush and giggly. The next, the can't even look at you. The day after that, they text you like crazy. the day after, they treat you like you don't exist again. A few days after that, you try and text them. They never respond. The day after, they're goofy with you in person. Day after that? Hard to look at you, talks to you, but can't look you in the face...sooooo much easier to look at their phone. At an empty page.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! And I know this guy doesn't have a girlfriend. He is too shy for a hook up with any girl too. WHAT gives? Do I make him uncomfortable? He has no problem talking to anyone else! And we're not even teenagers!
+1 y
And guys, I've read that you do this because you think we'll think you are "needy"...describe what you think is needy...that's the LAST thing I would think of a guy being.
Why do guys play hot and cold?
6
2