+1 y

I like my best friend! How can I tell if he likes me back or just being my friend?

I became best friends with this guy (let's call him E) at the beginning of this school year. At first I kind of liked him but then we became best friends and I didn't like him in that way anymore. We always talk about guy/girl problems together and he calls me on Skype every single night. E seems to have ADD about liking girls: he never likes a girl for more than 2 weeks. Sometimes I can't tell if E is flirting or just being nice. Sometimes we will Skype for up to 3 hours and when he says he's tired I tell him to go to bed. His response is always something like "I can't go to bed knowing that you'll be here". He always says stuff like "I like you" and when I'm too busy to talk he'll text me saying that he doesn't like when we don't talk. He also got jealous when he found out that I danced with another guy at a dance. I'm starting to develop feelings for him again but I've never had a best friend of the opposite gender so I'm not sure : is he just being my best friend or does he like me?
1
0