+1 y

Is it possible that both sides want each other, but it just doesn't happen?

I'm in love with this girl. I know she is interested, but due to some complexities, we are caught in a seemingly endless push-pull game. In the beginning I decided I am not going to play no games, and showed her all the way I'm interested. I tried to ask her out a few times but for some reasons - maybe first a bit panic (she is very insecure), next maybe a bit playing hard to get...by that time a tension grew pretty strong and things became awkward. We didn't see each other for a short while and the tension was released...then she started teasing me and the truth is I lost my confidence in her and wasn't sure what she was doing...and now I'm trying again to get close...and again everything becomes tense...I guess we lost the trust in each other. I wonder if I should stop seeing her again for a long while, or is it just not meant to be? it hurts a lot since I love her so much I've already became so attached to her, and I know she has feelings for me too, and at least at several points she was sending very clear messages, but then they became mixed...GOD - is it possible it won't happen ?!
+1 y
I trully appriciate your anwers, because somehow I have a feeling you understand exactly the situation. I did this "cooling down" action a couple of times (two weeks) and it did well...but back then the tension was relatively low for what's going on now...the only problem is that I hate myself not being able to fix the situation...it seems anything will be wrong - talking about it with her will be wrong, sending an email will be weak, continuing seeing her will keep the tension...ah...
4
0