+1 y

Does this guy like me or think of me as a friend?

We're talking about an extremely shy guy. I've known him for four months and see him maybe once or twice a week and have short conversations with him maybe once a week. At first I would catch him checking me out then quickly look away. His hands would shake when I would ask him for help doing something, he would smile and look at the ground when he would see me and he would look at the ground sometimes when he would talk to me. It was obvious to me I made him nervous and that he was attracted to me.

Lately I've noticed him increasingly becoming more comfortable in my presence. He will make eye contact with me when he talks to me now and is very friendly to me and a lot more talkative then he used to be. Basically he doesn't seem as big of a nervous wreck as he once did. Because of that I can't tell if he likes me any more or just thinks of me as a friend. To make matters worse I'm so attracted to him that I can't bring it up to him to ask him out and I'm waiting for him to make a move. I guess I'm just very impatient because it's only been two weeks since I noticed the change in him and I guess I'm just reading too much into it? Any shy guys out there who have any opinions on this?
+1 y
What would be evidence that he is only being friendly with me?
3
0