+1 y

Why is it that girls try so hard to please the one they love?

like I don't like computer games or soccer but my guy loves it so I learn and learn and it doesn't seem like he even cares..and he's all like why do you care you don't like it anyways ? I even bought him a preset with a teddy bear dressed in a soccer uniform the team he loves..and I never gave him it cause we broke up and he never onced asked what it was ..he knew I had something for him ..i feel like I try really hard but he never sees it and it makes me so sad :( he plays chess and I learned how to even play chess but he doesn't care ..it feels like after we broke up and he came back..( he broke up with me ) because he was in the army etc..but he's broken ..he never shows feelings etc to me anymore ..he did in the beginning but now seems like he hides it
+1 y
Broke up

because he was in the army

and I guess he was tired of me and wanted to be single+ cause he would always say his with his guys..and ditched me 2 times to be with them..and than for 4 months we didn't speak at all

even though he didn't delete me on fcb ( he did once but than added me again.. than contacted me and we met it was all good and sweet ) than he ignored me again..and he contacted me in July and since than we have talked non stop ( he contacts me all the time) I don't run4 him
+1 y
There has to be a reason why he's talking to me

doubt a guy would talk to a ex just cause he's bored

if he was really over me he would delete me and cut me out off his live

guys can be that harsh when it comes to a ex they don't want in their life..hes the one coming after me so I'm lost
8
0