+1 y

Do nerdy guys ever consider asking girls out?

There's a guy that I have a few classes with and he caught my eye the first time I saw him. I got good vibes from him... the thing is that he is quite nerdy lol. He has glasses, plays StarCraft on his computer a lot during the lectures, doesn't seem to have much of an eye for fashion, hangs out with other nerdy guys. Basically everyone in my major is at least a little bit nerdy so it's not like he's the only one, but there's something special about him.

The reason I ask is because I know quite a lot of nerdy guys and they talk about the girls they like, but it's as if they never even consider asking them out, ever. There's a lot of "she's out of my league" and "she's too hot to date me". Personally I think they're mistaken 4/5 times about a girl being "out of their league" or whatever, but they just don't see it.

So, based on all that, do you all think I should wait and see if this guy will ask me out or is it a lost cause and I should ask him myself?
4
1