+1 y

What does it mean if a guy I like approached me to chat but has not asked me out?

The guy has showed signs of interest. The normal staring and looking away, smiling when he sees me, gazing at my house. I know that because I look out the window and see him. When I'm walking behind him, not intentionally. As he lives on my avenue when I walk up the road he just happened to be in front of me. When he noticed that it was me he kept turning around. At least three times. He was on a bus passing the avenue. I was walking down the road and he waved at me from the window. When he approached me the other day he seemed nervous. But he was facing me head on and he looked right into my eyes. It felt like he gave me the once over. I felt very tense and I freezed up when he asked me if I have got the time. The first time he had an interaction with me was when he got his friend to call me over and then I looked at him and carried on. This gave him the courage to say hello to me the next time he saw me. Next time I saw him he was with a girl but stared at me as I was crossing the road. An I stared right back at him and he was the one that looked away. Am I imagining things or could he have a crush or even some feelings for me? Advice would be great. X
+1 y
I have totally overanalyzed. As I can see from what people are saying. :( anyone else got an idea?
2
0