+1 y

Conversation problems: how to get the other to talk in order to create great conversations?

I don't feel like I can get any good conversations from most people I talk to. THey don't engage back or ask questions, provide replies that allow for further discussions. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. At times I feel like I might be asking to much questions.

I just want tips/advice on how to connect with people easily in the first few minutes your talking with that person. How to get them to talk more about their thoughts/opinions. I want you to share your experiences,what you discovered helped,etc. (: thanks!

There's always the : Talk about something that person is interested in, then they will talk alot. I think that's false.
1
0