+1 y

Do western girls compliments and hugs boyfriend's friend for being friendly?

I am from Asian background and have only dealt with Asian girls before, so I don't know are these actions normal for a white girl.

I have a friend that has been recently going out with a white girl, and I was hanging out with them.

The white girl keeps talking to me to the point that I was thinking shouldn't you pay more attention to your boyfriend beause we are like basically side by side while her boyfriend is like walking behind us.

She keeps praising me, complimenting me saying I am funny and gd-looking, and I was thinking ain't you ignoring your boyfriend too much, he is right there with us.

And then me and her boyfriend had a game of sth, my friend won and told his girlfriend and was waiting for her compliments, but she came over and comforted me instead and gave me a tight hug. I saw my frd's face went blank and I didn't know how to react and just ignored and continue whatever we were doing.

Later, I saw her added me in Facebook and sent me private messages like "hey what you doing". I didn't reply. I personally think it's weird to talk to a frd's girlfriend alone.

So far, I am thinking that maybe she just want to be friendly to her bf's frd and create a good relation. I heard western girls are more straight forward with their actions and hugs are not that much of a big deal. I just want to make sure.
3
0