+1 y

Seen her for who she really was but residual feelings still linger?

you know how they say things happen for a reason. usually you won't find out the reason until much later? well 3 years ago I was with this girl. I realized later I loved her very much. we lasted only maybe about 8 months but my feelings developed very strongly in those months. we remained in touch afterward, had a few falling outs (mainly because she kept leading me on despite having a new guy; she made out with me at my birthday bash in front of him) but became acquainted again when I pretended to have moved on from her. now I realize that behind this guy's back she has been flirting with multiple people and dancing and being touchy with guys and girls alike at clubs... and I was thinking... that poor sucker of a boyfriend could've been me. it is a bit of a relief but I still feel for the person I used to love a long time ago, how do I get rid of these feelings?
1
0