+1 y

Did I just not get his signals? Please help me, I'm clueless with signals!

OK so me and this guy had been hanging out or whatever and it seemed to be going well but it was still pretty ambiguous, like we were always hanging out in groups. So one Friday night he texted me, we're neighbors by the way, saying that he was going to stay in because he had to be up early and asked if I had any good movies. I just thought he wanted to borrow one, I'm the kind of girl that never thinks a guy likes her so I just take things at face value. So I was like well you probably won't like any of my movies but you can come see what I have if you want. Then he was like "no its OK, I'll just find something on tv." That is when my roommate explained that he was probably hinting at us watching the movie together...Which I totally did not get so then he was extremely cold to me for the rest of the weekend which I brought up to him and he, out of nowhere, was like "I can't be more than friends with you right now..."

Did I hurt his feelings? Was he trying to get me to invite him over that night?
0
1