+1 y

Tips to Comfortably Speak to Men..? How to Mention Their Band T-Shirt, among other things?

I am not seeking a relationship, by any means... I merely have no friends/acquaintances to talk to-- and I have recently moved, which is terribly difficult.

I cannot remember the last friend that I have had. It has never bothered me-- until the recent event, that I explained above.

I would rather speak to males, rather than females. We have much more in common, interest-wise. The women that I have (so-far) met have said nothing intelligent that I wish to be a part of.

I am increasingly shy, awkward, and quiet... and I have decently bad acne, which also affects confidence.

I know that many of the guys enjoy instruments and the same music as me-- how do I, comfortably, spark a conversation..? I tried... it was horrible; needless to say, it died.

How might I mention the band t-shirt that he is wearing? As an example... how would I mention, say, a Rush t-shirt?

Many I see at least once a week-- so they are well aware of my "sitting alone in the corner" type actions. Will this hurt chances of their acceptance?

I would also like to add that the people on question are not the most "social-butterfly" and hold their own fair quietness.

AND: occasionally, a relative/family member pops up without my control... that sends my nerves and quietness over the edge. I cannot feel at ease with them there.

I feel that they are watching everything that I do. How would I overcome that?

Thank you, sincerely.

(I do not know where to put this post. Flirting, Behavior, Other..?)
1
0