+1 y

In high school I was unattractive...now I'm attractive with no experience.

Heres my story in a tiny summary.

In middle school I was a pretty good looking guy. Girls were after me blablabla.

That changed in high school when I got a ton of acne. My self confidence went lower than ever and I could barely look someone in the eye because I was so unconfident. Talking to girls was definitely not something I did in high school.

Now I'm in college and I'm in really great shape and not too hard on the eyes. I notice lots of girls checking me out and some of them even approach me with small talk, but I usually don't know what to say because I have so little experience. They end up thinking that I'm not interested in them and they get all embarrassed. Last time I had a girlfriend was in middle school...and picking up women is not my forte. I don't even really have that many friends that are girls.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I suck at flirting and would like some advice. I always come off as the "I'm not interested" kind of guy even when I am. I push girls away because I'm nervous I guess. And also I'm pretty sure I'm bi if that matters.
2
1