+1 y

Should I tell her how I feel about her?

As all these questions begin, there's this girl...Anyway, she and I have been doing a lot of things together (movies, dinner, walks, etc). We're not actually dating, but sometimes it sure feels like it. My friends tell me she likes me, but due to some sort of mental block I developed around high school, I'm not always the most observant on this front. I also have difficulty expressing my feelings about people to the people involved. There was a moment, however, when she and I were talking about not being able to express such things, and she said she had the same problem (when I told my 2 closest friends about that, the result was a facepalm and to tell me that I'm completely clueless). I really like her and I'm not sure how she feels about me. I know she's comfortable being alone with me, and on occasion she'll get really close (such as snuggling up next to me when we're watching a movie and laying her head on me), and we flirt quite a bit when we're around each other, but given a lack of experience on my part, I'm not entirely sure what to make of the situation. So...could she be interested in being more than friends? And back to my original question, should I tell her how I feel about her? ANY advice is welcome, as I'm completely clueless here.
Should I tell her how I feel about her?
Add Opinion