+1 y

Am I stupid for now trying to forget how I feel about a guy?

Hey I'm a shy girl. I like a guy and he's shown signs of liking me to. He has only approached me twice. I guess I'm unapproachable. Which is pretty sad. He waves at me, seems nervous around me, he changes when he knows I'm around. He lives on my avenue and I've noticed that when I'm around he's quiet but he's loud around other girls and he's guy friends. I see him speaking to girls no problem. When he talks to me he seems anxious like its took a lot for him to walk up to me. I tripped up in front of him like an idiot. I care about him. It may sound weird as I don't know him that well. I feel nervous and excited when I see him. Its hard living on the same road as someone I fancy as I always make sure I look good so he notices me. But he notices me even without make up on. I feel like there's something between me and this guy. An I get the impression he feels something too. I wish I could be bold and say want to hang out sometime. I gear myself up to tell him how I feel and then that's the day I don't bump into him. I know what number house he lives at and he knows where I live to. Once he sat on the wall outside my house. I'm the type of person that thinks when they want something its going to come to me. I know I'm wrong. But I want the guy to make the move. I hate the way I am. Its causing be nothing but misery. But I blame the guys from my past telling me I'm ugly and no good. I have self esteem issues, rarely socialize ,extremely shy around everyone. Especially people I like. Any advice would be appreciated. X
+1 y
Advice people?
+1 y
Shall I give up.
0
1