+1 y

I was thinking of playing a little hard to get?

but...he knows that he can get pretty much any girl he wants. He has already slept around in college, meanwhile I am a virgin and have never even kissed before. We have cuddled and held hands during a movie already, and he tried to touch me a little inappropriately but after I moved his hands he stopped. He knows that I'm a virgin but I'm not sure if he remember that I've never kissed before because we were a little drunk.

I really like his presence, and we both try to be around each other as much as possible...from what I can tell. He studied with his friends in a study room and asked if I wanted to join, and I just did my own work. And so I invited him to my study group, even though it was not his subject.

soooo my question is what should I do?

I was thinking of playing a little hard to get, so that he doesn't feel like he can get everyone and just give him something to chase for or should.

I was also hoping to get into a relationship before having my 1st kiss but at the moment I don't think a relationship will happen.

I'm just lost :P

0
1