+1 y

What do you assume of a guy who dates a girl who is way less attractive than he is?

we are told that guys are "visual" and thus that only pretty/cute/beautiful girl get the boys. Besides, it seems that because of this there is some sort of inner competition/ achievement between guys that seems to go this way "look at my girlfriend! I managed to get her !"

Now I am not saying that only model/magazine like girls get boyfriends. Average plain girls do too . Except that when you look twice there are not that plain. Most fo the girls I have seen dating always had this one thing in common, there were very charming and if they didn't have that much of a pretty face by nowadays standards, they had a hot body.

SO I was surprised when I saw this really attractive guy dating this girl who was way below his own level of attractiveness. Now I know love is blind and such.. and she cetainly has a wonderful personality but it surprised me only when I learned he cheated on her several times and she forgave him.

So guys, girls, what do you assume of guys who date girls that are way less attractive than they are ?

Do you assumethat he's in love?

that he's not shallow? And I'm curious to know, would you guys make fun of another guy beause his girlfriend is ugly ?

Because of this story I can't help but assume that such guy must be cheating on her and find it easy to do so but that's just me..
2
0