+1 y

Would you date someone with no friends?

so I have never been good at keeping friends I always end up alon. and I really try to hide it. I don't think I'm a bad person or annoing its just when I do have friends that one little group is all I have so I never go out or do anything else and I guess I try to get them to introduce me to new peoplebut I always ruin it some how. I just don't know if people are supisious about why I don't know anyone like am I this crazy chick. I really don't think iam.

now there is this guy I like who invited me to his party but I'm not going to know anyone there so really don't want to go by myself. but I have no friends to go with me. I really like him but besides that I really want to go out and try to make new friends. I'm just afrid that he will relize I don't have think its strange and not want to hang out anymore
Would you date someone with no friends?
2
2