+1 y

Guys, how do I talk to a guy in my workout class? please read details....

There is this guy in my boot camp class. I'm really shy, and can't even look at him because he's so good looking. We've been in the class for about a month, once a week. I've never had an interaction with him, accept he tossed a basket ball to me once (I don't know why he did that...it was sort of random)...and out of the corner of my eye I think I caught him looking at me a few times, but I could be wrong. I never heard him speak until last week, and found out he is British (not sure if British men are very different than American men in terms of how to approach them).

He seems to be a really nice person, but I don't know how to approach him. Should I just forget about it and assume he isn't interested in me because he hasn't really approached me? I don't know if British men would find me unattractive? (That's me in the profile pic). I'm slim, but have a "curvy bottom half"...aka...a big butt...which I'm guessing white men don't find attractive.

Tomorrow is my last class...should I talk to him, or just forget it? I know this is probably a stupid question, but I'm 27 and have never been in a relationship, so I don't know what I'm doing...sometimes I just want to throw the towel in and stay single forever, but then I get lonely and think I have to do something about it.

Thanks for any suggestions. It is much appreciated.
4
3