+1 y

Guys: why would he go threw all the troble to find me just to flat out ignore me?

OK I haven't seen nor talked to this guy in about 6years. And recently out of no where I get a call from him to hang out (we did) his family told me that he went crazy looking for me and that they never seen him go thew so much trouble to look for any girl. And they said that when he found they never seen him so excited and happy about a girl, and they also said that he wouldn't shut up about me :) we would text each other all the time even at first when he didn't have a phone he would text me from someone else's phone just to talk to me then when he got his own phone he would still text me all the time then he slowly slowed down on texting me... to now completely ignoring me! I'm confused.. why would he go threw so much trouble to look for me and be so excited to have found me to now completely ignoring me :( why would he do that?
+1 y
Ya your right it makes no sense none at all =\ thanks for answering but I'm still confused lol :) to me I just see it as y do that when he could of just stood away in the first place
2
0