+1 y

Guys, would you be intimidated by a fit, intelligent, semi attractive girl?

i'm 21 and have never been asked out by a guy before. I asked my friends and they said they bet guys are intimidated, but I don't know if they're lying or not.

i am slim and fit. I work out regularly and eat well. I don't know if guys will find me very attractive because I don't have a lot of curves, but I have a lean and toned body...so there you go.

i am intelligent. I don't say that to brag, but I graduated top of my class and am going to a very good university. I like to discuss academic and intellectual topics over anything else.

i think I'm semi attractive. I'm no beauty but I don't think I'm terrible looking. I've been told I'm ugly and I've been told I'm hot, so it's dicey there as well. but I think the general consensus is that I'm above average, but nothing striking or special.

is that really stuff to be intimidated by? could there be another reason why guys don't ever approach me?

also, I have approached many guys before (i'm straight forward and don't like playing games), but I've always been turned down.
+1 y
here's a pic of me from over the summer since a few of you asked link
9
1