+1 y

Why would my female friend send me a message like this?

We went on two dates and I asked her for a third date and she replied this on Facebook

"I only agreed to date you because we've been in the same social circle for awhile. Let me be very clear, I DO NOT like you. I was only attracted to you at first because you were quiet, tall and reasonably good looking.

I don't need you to open doors for me or pay for my dinner. I hope you're not really a virgin at age 25, because if so that's the most pathetic and sad thing I've ever heard. Honestly I only went out with you on the second date because I wasn't sure if you were acting or not. NO woman in the world wants to date a guy that is so unmanly he asks permission to kiss her.

You might want to see a psychologist, because it's not normal for men to act the way you do at your age. You might get a girl someday that's desperate and just wants to date a pretty boy that has money, but I wouldn't count on it. You're probably gay"
4
6