+1 y

What does he want from me?!!!

So, let me just say in advance that I'm maybe paranoid, because I got out of a bad relationship about a year ago.

I noticed this guy (who is my classmate) maybe a month ago, but it seems like he may have noticed me earlier than that. We became closer by hanging out in smaller groups, then eventually going out on a couple of dates. I thought he was a real gentleman, since he didn't mention anything sexual, he seemed truly nervous on the first date, and he didn't try to do anything to me beyond give me small hugs. For the record, I like to take things really slow, and I'm not a fan of PDA in the early stages of dating.

Then we hung out in a small group again, and a couple of my friends, and a couple of his friends were there. I thought no one knew that we were dating in the first place, but I guess somehow everyone kind of did (at least judging from some comments people made). Then he started touching me in front of them, even more than when we were alone... I guess it wasn't anything serious, just rubbing my back, random brushings and stuff, and when I was about to break off from the group, he gave me a long hug in front of all of them. Shouldn't these things happen privately first? I thought he was a super shy guy, so I was surprised that he did all these things in front of a crowd.

So... why would a guy who seems shy do these things? I'm just worried that he wants to get into my pants and doesn't really care about me, because I'm about to have a huge crush on him! Please help!
What does he want from me?!!!
2
2