+1 y

Ever feel like the person you want is a trainwreck waiting to happen?

Ever really like or feel very strong chemistry with something that you know probably will not end up well? I am extremely attracted to this guy, he's quite a bit older than me, he shows a lot of sexual interest and would definitely get it on if I allowed it. In reality I want a boyfriend, and I don't even want him to be my boyfriend. But, I'm so madly attracted to this guy, and I'm extremely infatuated with him. I fantasize about him all the time and I sometimes I just want to do him with every fiber of my being. It's so thrilling to me.

I just know that it isn't like he wants anything serious with me, and he pays me a lot of attention but he also could probably charm his way into almost anyone's pants, and I've fallen for his spell. Plus he just makes me feel happy and I just feel so sexually attracted to him that sometimes I can't even stand it.

What do I do? The worst that can happen is that I have sex with him and feel like I shouldn't have. He wouldn't be my first but I didn't have many partners, let's just say I've had fewer than five. I don't sleep around, I just want him so much. Then again, people could find out, and even though I don't work with him I do know some of his friends, even though they aren't my age. I don't want to be a laughingstock either.

2
0