+1 y

Is he done with me or am I just being paranoid?

so I made the mistake of sleeping with guy on fourth date...felt right at the moment we have shared a lot about our lives and up until that date we had just kissed and when we are together we talk and laugh for hours ...it kinda just happened when I went to leave at end of date...he was very affectionate, kissed me and cuddled with me after, I spent the night he was great in the morning didn't try to rush me out or anything said we'd figure out next date next week (this was on Friday, he worked weekend)...said he would call me during week to check our schedules.,. now it's not uncommon for me not to hear from him until Mon or Tues after he works a weekend during overnights but I'm worried Because I feel maybe he would be contacting me sooner if he liked me enough...I'm also afraid that maybe he is just done now...i'm so confused. we met online. I haven' t been online in a couple of weeks but my friend decided to let me know she saw he hasn't been online either... I mean that's good to hear but I told her I don't wanna know I'm not spying on the guy and that may mean nothing anyway...anyway, how worried should I be? he isn't one to wear his emotions on his sleeve and is a very cautious type of individual...we have shared a lot and things got pretty intense when I spent the night but he isn't a very vocal guy about feelings...so I'm not sure where I stand now.
+1 y
thanks everyone for the great advice! well he contacted me last night sounded really tired but in a good mood small talked and then asked to take me out Saturday and was very sweet...so all looks good...thanks again for all the feedback! :)
2
7