+1 y

Good impression or bad impression, guys?

No offense to the girls, but I just want the guys on this because I am interested in nabbing a guy so...

Guys: There's a guy who lives a cross from me in our college Rez. I have taken quite a shine to him, and want some casual fun. We talk quite a bit and have similar interests. Anyway, he is REALLY proud of his country (& he loves soccer) & he put his country's flag on his door. I made some signs with my favorite sports, countries the originate from, and my flag beside them to signify my love and unity for them. Today, I added his country flag beside mine, and wrote in his language that I love soccer - is this a good or bad impression?

Do you guys think I am coming off strong? I feel we have gotten pretty comfortable with each other & I wanted to show my support for him! I also don't approach him all the time, and keep a good distance to make him crave being around me. He is in an aviation program, and I want to bring him with me on a private flying lesson I am going to purchase.
+1 y
Edite: flag of countries they orginate from, and my countires flag beside them, I really should proof read.
+1 y
PSS - I have also been learning his language in a different dialect, but that is by coincidence because the country I want to visit speaks it! And he started teaching me his dialect.
1
0