+1 y

What if I'm just taking this all the wrong way. What if it's like last year all over again?

I liked him last year. I liked him a lot... He knew I liked him but I think he was kinda creeped out from my friends always bothering him and he didn't even know them, or me that much. We talked, but very small conversations, considering he is older than me. I thought he liked me but then I found out who he liked and I was very very upset when it wasn't me. I was so upset that I wanted to forget about him. Next thing you knew he transferred to a different school. Summer went by quick and I guess you can say I had forgot about him. But then one night I had a dream about him and that reminded me of all the amazing memories of those days when I had him and I was upset. The next day I was at my locker and my friend went up to me and said,"Guess who I saw last night!" (It was him) Now isn't that ironic? I thought it was just a coincidence (I think that's how you spell it) About a month later I had another dream about him, but nothing happened. Then last night I had another dream about him and I was sad to remember about him and how I can't see him again. I went on Facebook and I saw his best friend had a Facebook and the guy I like was in the profile picture. I didn't send him a request because he doesn't really know me. so what I guess what I'm saying is that I do miss him, but I'm afraid that he doesn't like me as much as I liked him, like last year all over again. What if I see him again? The last time I saw him I was like crazy in love with him and he didn't even care. What does this all mean? Am I just taking this the wrong way? What do you guys think. I know this might sound really cheesy and maybe even stupid but Please no mean comments/answers. Thanks :)
1
1