+1 y

Is he still interested?

When we're around and when we talk/text I feel like he is. Yet, where he used to call me EVERY night and text me throughout the day almost every day, he doesn't. After a months the calls stopped unles she wants to get together, he used ot call just to say hi and talk. He used to text ever day, but now I have initiate conversation. We still meet up, go to dinner, yes we are intimate. But when we're done he hangs around for a while and we'll just talk, watch movies, wrestle, or sleep. When we first starting hanging out he really emphasized how he wanted me to be honest with him, comfortable. And several times since I've asked him things and he'll say he's glad to answer "because I want to be honest with you." Like when I finally asked what we were doing *referring ot our relationship status* after several weeks, he didn't hesitate or jump down my throat, he was honest...brutally so. But I didn't ask him this until after I noticed his MIA kinda attitude. When I asked him what was up with not calling and texting less he said that work and school have been picking up. He works selling things at the mall and goes to school once a week.Like I said, we get together, usually once a week *used to be twice or even three times a week* and he's the same guy he was three months ago, just not around so much. Is he into me still or moving on?
+1 y
He's also a big flirt, which normally I can handleecause he works selling products to girls all day long, but when I see "angel" in some the messages he gets from girls I do wonder. When I asked him about it he's said that he "talks ot girls, but there's nothing going on with them" like with me. I told him that if he's lying to me I will f*&%ing kill him. He said "I'm a lot of things but not a liar."
Is he still interested?
1
0