+1 y

Why do people assume THEY are the reason they were "rejected"?

The old saying .."it's not you, it's me"..HEY! GUESS WHAT!?! sometimes! this saying is true. Why don't people ever consider this as a reason for them being rejected by the person they like? Foe example, when you see someones (the person you are interested in) life is, um IDK, in serious turmoil! why don't you consider that their life crises may be to blame for them turning you down? that your TIMING was off, not you? ticks me off that people become bitter towards you because you are trying to deal with very difficult situations in life and don't have time or energy to get involved?! How naive and selfish! This is both a question and me venting : / Man, sometimes.. it's NOT ALL about you, you, you! ...Thanks for reading.
+1 y
it just frustrates me that people will write you off as a prude or tease because you don't have time, in light of the obvious present difficulties, to attend to their interest in you! ..sad thing is, you may actually really like that person too! but circumstances and blah, blah, blah... ----______--- ...Okay. I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
2
2