+1 y

Can someone please give me their advice or opinion on this? Preferably guys?

Okay I really like this guy that is in my college classes. All my friends have figured it out because when ever they mention his name I always smile or giggle. Anyway, today we were on the computers in college and me and three other friends were all talking on a group chat together. And we were all talking about the guy I like saying things like 'we all no your secret' 'u haven't denied it so we all do know you like him'. BUT we uses the actually guys name when we were talking about him. He sits next to one of my friends in the class so I think he seen most of the conversation! After a while we went for our lunch break and when I came back into the room.. Him and his friend kept looking over at me and staring and talking about me, like sort of making fun of me :( what happens now? Do you think this guy thinks I am really weird and strange? Or what do you think he is feeling? Thanks really hope I can get some good answers :)
1
0