+1 y

Do you think it's bad for a woman to pursue a man?

I do because if the guy is not doing much work and showing interest then he is not into her. If a woman has to pursue the guy, then he probably does not really like her but may give in because he wants to get laid.

I have always been taught this, I've thought this and seen that play out before in relationships. After I read this question link I agreed even more LOL

So honestly, GUYS: why do you like to tell women they should pursue guys more even though most of you feel this way? Are you only asking because that means easier sexual opportunties for you, or a different reason?

GIRLS: Do you pursue guys or not? If so why or why not? If you do pursue guys, have you ever felt that the guy you got was with you mainly because you made it so easy and he looked at you as just something to do? Do you feel like there were other women he'd rather be with but you were the consolation prize?
+1 y
Guys: I'm not asking what you WISH girls would do, I'm asking is it good or bad for women to pursue men and WHY.
8
4