+1 y

Women, would you rather have a guy say nothing to you or say the wrong thing?

I was out getting dinner and picking up Captain America from Blockbuster (btw, great movie, I recommend it, if you haven't seen it yet). Anyway, at both dinner and Blockbuster, I saw a few "hot" girls. They were the typical bleach blond tan barbie doll type girls. I'm not hot at all. I'm short, fat and ugly (in my opinion) and while I wanted to say hi to them, I knew I shouldn't because I knew they wouldn't go for a guy like me...so I started thinking of Big Bang Theory and what Leonard did to get Penny (in the early seasons)...obviously it was his confidence and knowing the right things to say to her that made her like him, initially. The problem is, I struggle with both of those things. Yes, it could be a self-image problem but there are other reasons too.

So my question to you, girls, is, would you rather have a guy say nothing to you (even if it was just "hi")..or, would you rather have him at least say something, even if you don't find him attractive?
8
0