+1 y

He goes from one day talking to me about how much he likes me, then the next day he doesn't talk to me at all!

This kid in my class started texting me and I thought he was just trying to hook me up with his friend, but as he kept texting I noticed he started telling me how he thinks I'm cute and stuff, then about a week later he told me that he liked me and he started telling me like everything about himself! And I didn't feel the same way so I didn't really know how to tell him, buuut I kinda gave him little hints like... Oh your such a good friend, and stuff like that. But he never talked to me in school, never said hi or anything. I've said hi to him and tried to get him to talk to me but he never would, the. I asked him about it over text and be told me that he was shy talking to girls he likes... And so we just kept talking over texts for a few more days and then one day I text him, he tells me he has a tutor and he would talk to me later and so I was like okaaay. And he never texted me back. That was like 2 weeks ago, still hasn't texted me, still doesn't talk to me in school. I'm so confused! He goes from one day talking to me about how much he likes me, then the next day he doesn't talk to me at all! And I was actually starting to like him... Someone please tell me what happened cause right now I have no idea!
0
3