+1 y

I over reacted and now I don't know what to do.

Went out to a party to meet up with a girl I like (I thought she knew this) Anyway she turned up with a guy (who I found out she had just been on a date with) and it was an awkward hi when she eventually did say hi to me. Anyway I left about an hour later and sent her a sms asking why she had asked me to go to the party (since the previous nights she had talked to me normally when we went out) and that It had been awkward.

She then texted back that she did not realize, and had not wanted to hurt me. She said she asked me because I was one of her best friends and then said that she can talk to me whenever I want to talk.

I have been wary of the whole thing as she has just broken up with another guy. And it is for this reason that I told her to decide on a time when she is ready. Also about 6 months before this I had told her how I feel, but she just told me that she was in a relationship (with the guy she just broke up with).

Anyway now I don't know what to say or do, or whether letting her decide the time to talk with me was a good thing. It is also complicated by our mutual friends. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
0
3