+1 y

Getting Mixed Signals...HELP

Ok, here's the gist. First off, I'm a mid 20s guy with very low self confidence. I'm a good looking guy, but I get very nervous around people I don't know. Anyway, I asked a girl that I've had a crush on for a few months. We went out last night to dinner and to drinks afterwords (we live in a small town, there is not much else to do, especially over the holiday weekend.) At the end of the night I drove her to her house and she seemed a little apprehensive about going in her house, so I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place and watch a movie. We ended up cuddling a little on the couch and she soon fell asleep. I asked her if she wanted me to take her home, but also gave her the option to sleep in my bed, she took the bed option. In the morning, we sat and talked for a few hours before I drove her home around 10. My problem is that she acted really distant this morning, not really wanting to make eye contact or cuddle. This confuses me. I'm assuming she felt a little weird about waking up in my bed, that's why she acted so odd. What do you guys think? I'm hoping I'm just over reacting.
Getting Mixed Signals...HELP
Add Opinion