+1 y

How do you just suck it up and move on when you don't feel that you're being yourself?

this isn't a break up question but I really had a thing for this girl. I really wanted to be with her. and I'm just going to say, it's been a couple years and still I think about her all the freaking time. it's like apart of me to want to be with her. to want to see her, to want to talk to her, and I just haven't been able to, and worst of all, I seem to have creeped her out back when we were still sorta friends, and we aren't friends anymore now.

what I never told her, I think she is perfect. she's exactly the kind of girl I want to be with. she's beautiful, smart, nice, and she's going places. and it's real to me. I want a long term relationship with her. I wanted to make it last. I wanted to be that guy for her and I wanted her to see that... I was persistent but I guess that's what completely ruined it. me being genuine... I just can't understand why girls constantly welcome the bad with open arms, but push away the good things. if I was some popular smooth player I'd be "in" with her for sure.

but it's like it's apart of me to willingly wear my heart on my sleeve for her and take chances and it's all I think about aside from everything else I need to be doing with my life. but when I already messed things up, how can I possibly do that anymore? I need to move on and forget but I can't. what do I need to do? nothing seems to ever work. my thoughts always come back around to her.
2
1