+1 y

Don't you think that telling a girl you like her or asking her on a date is a terribly wrong approach?

I was wondering y I always get rejected and now I know y. I played my game wrong. I m never telling a girl I like her again, and ill never ask a girl on a date. Why do I think this? Girls don't like guys who get easily attached to them(clingy). When you tell a girl you like her, the only thing you do is boost her confidence.U have to play your game right, be hot and cold and make her wonder"is he interested or not?" and also make sure not to look completely impressed. It drives women crazy when a guy tells them "u are not my type" or even when a guy isn't impressed by them. And when you ask a girl on a date, shell say no 99% of the times. you have to be smart and not label it as a date, but as something you need to do and you need company for instance. For instance, tell a girl "hey I m going to see a movie with some friends this weekend but they are really boring, I could really use your company" even if your friends aren't actually going, you can go her and tell her your friends bailed out on u, and you can be with her, and make your move during the film, like holding her hand, hugging her and after that you can even go for a kiss!
+1 y
sorry for the erros, I was writing fast :P
1
2