+1 y

What does he want me to do?

I dated a guy for 2 years, and we've been broken up for over a year now. We've never been apart though..we always acted like we were together..hanging out, texting, hooking up, and making time for each other. Now, we're in college. for the past 2 and a half months, we've been better than ever, and he vented to me and told me that he was in love with me and that he was sad because we both love each other but we aren't together, and he told me that he wished we'd never broken up. However, even though we both feel this way, he won't get back with me because he says that he needs to focus on school and he's not ready for a relationship right now. But we were still talking everyday and acting like we were together. Then, about a week and a half ago, he started ignoring my texts and avoiding conversation, and he also deleted his comments to me on Facebook and untagged himself in pictures I had tagged him in...which I thought was odd. I thought it was another girl maybe so I asked if we could talk. We talked and he assured me that there was no other girl he's interested in and that I hold the biggest place in his heart. He then said that he's been distant from me lately because every time we talk or hang out, he misses me more and falls more in love with me and he doesn't want that to happen now because he's not ready to be in a relationship. So I told him that I'd try to be strong and give him what he wants and stop talking to him. I'm thinking about giving it 2 weeks or so until we go on winter break, and then text him. is that a good idea? I'm not giving up on him because we love each other...any ideas as to what I should do? I'm really lost..
What does he want me to do?
Add Opinion