+1 y

I cannot get him out of my head, I like him so much and I don't know what to do.

My brother had a status on fb that I liked and then this guy messaged me after. he was my brothers best friend and I started talking about the parties in the area and I told him the one I was going to. he shows up and the cops busted the party so we left and went to a friends house. he flirted with me all night and even asked me out which I turned down to play hard to get. two weeks or so go by and then he finally texts me to chill with him and I blew him off cause I had work the next morning. the next time we chill it's all the same he flirts and flirts with me, me my brother and my brothers other friend sleep at his house and I slept in bed with him and then we kissed, and cuddled nothing more. it's been almost a month now and I cannot get him out of my head, I like him so much and I don't know what to do. by the way my brother told me that he tells that to all the girls and he also works in a bar. I am going crazy over this kid and I don't know what to do, someone help me please
1
1