+1 y

I'm beginning to like this boy that my best friend (11years) really likes!

so I think I'm beginning to like this boy that my best friend (11years) really likes! I mean always talking about him!

see I don't know how he feels about me ? because he doesn't talk to me when I'm on my own ? buh when I'm with someone he knows he comes over and talks not always to me buh sometimes to me!

today we were at the usual spot after school where we always talk (my best friend, my friend that's a boy and the boy), it was just me and my friend (boy) and then the boy came over an we were chatting then he asked could he see my phone and first thing he looked at my texts and text my best friend an inside joke. then he asked me who were the boys I was texting. I said wouldn't you like to know ;) then he said not really and laughed jokingly. then he started playing with my water bottle that I had been biting the top of, I thought it was strange cause he just took it across the table and started playing with it :L anyway then I was taking to someone else and I happened to catch his eye he was looking at me when I was talking to my friend, I've caught him a few times like he is observing me like I'm a mystery to him but in a good way he has a just normal face on but it looks like gentle and warm. he always seems calm and doesn't look away really quick or anything ? this is the part that really gets me ? :L

so I'm just wondering do you think he likes me ? :O

and if so what should I do because I kind of like him ? but my best friend really likes him! :O:O

thank you so much! :D :D xx
+1 y
the friend is no longer an issue

today she said she doesn't really like him as much and then I told her I liked him and she was abs fine with it :D so any advice now? :)
3
2