+1 y

I don't know why I do this, but it has happened again?

It has come down to the very last day of class and now I want to ask this girl out before she goes back home (out of state). We know each other it is that the whole time I was wondering if she would probably give me the time of day (or whether or not she shows signs of interest). Toward the end of the semester it seemed like she started to joke around me. She always seemed like the outgoing type so the whole time I just kind of told myself she doesn't like me that way, she is just being nice. While at the same time I am here just like man I wish I could get this girl (in terms of starting a relationship eventually), but man she lives in another state. Now that the class is over I don't know if I will see her another time to actually ask her. I am shy when it comes to things like this and never really have anything to talk about so that is why I just stay single (that and the fact that the other girls I went out with just stopped hanging with me or calling me.)

So some of things that run through my head are (word for word): " damn what do I say, what do I do, I really like her and actually want this girl to work out. At the same time I don't want to appear clingy and desperate. Maybe it I should let her go, but at the same time I am tired of seeing other guys getting all the girls while I sit here wondering why I am here girl-less still not able to judge properly whether she likes me or not. What is the root of my inability to talk to girls, why am not confident, do these clothes make me look fat, is a bugger hanging out of my nose and is my mouth chapped up and I look like a crack-head. "
1
1