+1 y

How should I approach this guy in college?

There's this guy I see in my college faculty building all the time. Judging by these signs, do you think he likes me?

1) Whenever he sees me, he STARES and I mean hard! Looking intensly right into my eyes

2) I sit at a table by the water fountain,and whenever he sees me there, he always comes to get a drink from the fountain- even today when he was carrying a full bottle of juice.

3) He's popular and seems to know everyone, so he always talks to people he knows sitting at the table or chairs near me and keeps glancing over at me while they're talking. And he just generally stands really close to me as possible when we're both waiting for classes near each other.

I think he likes me, but maybe I'm biased or exagerating, what do you think?

Also, he's older and we don't know anyone in common, so do you think I should give him hints or approach him? What kinds of hints should I give?
1
1