+1 y

is this a pick-up that women use the most? Did this stranger just come on to me?

I'm at my university library, studying for exams, and I was giving a brunette the eye once in a while, and she noticed and gave it back ... it seemed to be us both that averted the eyes and then glaced back after a few seconds and/or minutes.

She then stood up to go to the bathroom and when she came back, she stood by the door to the bathrooms (she sits very near the doors and I can see both, and I'm a fair bit of distance away) and gazed towards me for perhaps 2 seconds, or under than, and then came walking to me.

I started crapping myself, and we held eye contact all the while she walked towards me (which were a few seconds). She asked me if I worked at the "heart department", and I said no and she said that I looked like one she worked with, and I asked if that was a good thing and she said yes and I didn't get any emotion from her. And I asked her what she was studying, and she said the nurse and she asked me what I was studying and I told her ... and she said well good luck, and I said it to her also.

She's now sitting at her desk and I didn't bring my laptop, so I'm sitting where she doesn't see me (after she sat at her desk, and I was at mine I didn‘t get any more eye contact.

So, I‘m wondering – is this a pick-up that women use the most? If you have done this thing in the past, would you now expect the guy do say something to her before he (me) goes home? She‘s broken the ice, and now what ... ?

1
2