+1 y

Why was my younger sister's boyfriend looking at me a lot?

I just got out of a relationship with a guy about a month ago. so naturally I pay slightly more attention to my appearance than usual. I'm basically trying to move on and just focus on myself.

Well because of that I look great not trying to sound conceited or anything but I look and feel great. I have caught my sister's boyfriend looking at me several times, especially when we were out eating at Hooter's with the family one night.

Then a couple days later when we were out with my mom, younger sister, and brother he made a comment. My sister said something about breaking up with him if he did something. And he said "Well fine your family has some beautiful people in it I'll just do some shopping around". And so my sister immediately threatened me. LOL

And my reply was that I am fully capable of getting my own man that I don't need to take someone else's.

I don't know if I should say anything to her or not. Maybe its just me or I dunno. But yeah he and I are actually closer in age than him and my sister. So maybe he was just admiring me as a mature person or not. I dunno.

I don't know what to do regarding this. Any advice?
Why was my younger sister's boyfriend looking at me a lot?
Add Opinion