+1 y

Not a question, just more or less venting on the complications of dating and men.

I had been seeing a guy for two months when I was approached by another guy (Lets just call him Noah) who I began to really like. I broke it off with the guy I had been seeing (I had already realized at this point that him and I didn’t have a future together). This new guy was really sweet and more of the type of person I was interested in. After a couple of weeks he began to not text as much and stopped coming to see me. When I stopped by his work, things seemed good. But I knew better. Something was up. I wrote him a letter letting him know how I felt and that his lack of effort had not gone unnoticed, therefore, I was walking away. He sent me a text apologizing, telling me that he does like me and cares about me and doesn’t want me to think differently, but he has an "ex" situation. They have been broken up and were still living together (due to the lease). She wanted to be with him, but he didn’t want to be with her. We pretty much stopped talking. Here it is 6 weeks later and I have a boyfriend who I met 4 weeks ago and we became exclusive after only 2 weeks. I never move that fast, but it happened. (I should have waited)

I just took my car into "Noahs" work for a repair yesterday (I thought the problem came from work they had previously done). I talked to the owner lady about him for a little bit. I told her that I really liked him and thought about him often. When he guy took my car for a test drive, he picked me up so I didn’t have to walk to the shop. He asked me why I didn’t just tell him how I felt. So, I told him what I told the owner and again what I said in the letter. He said he has the ex thing almost taken care. He just needed to find a place to put all of his stuff. He said that he didn’t want to sound like an ass, but he hopes it doesn’t work out with my boyfriend and I.

I haven’t stopped liking this guy since the first day we met. I think about him nearly every day. I know after the crap he did before, I shouldn't bother. But there is something about him. Following my heart would break someone else's and could put me in the same situation as before if Noah hasn't gotten his sh*t together.
+1 y
I broke up with the boyfriend yesterday. The feeling seemed mutual and we decided to stay friends and actually be friends. This will give me time to see if Noah is worth a second chance. One lesson learned, I am not 15, I can't start a relaitonship with someone I have only known for 2 weeks no matter how right it may feel.
1
1